Anyone reccomend a good book for kids

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
My ds is going back into hospital on tues and he has requested a book about the rides in florida - we have the brits guide fro last year but ds says it doesnt go into enough detail about the rides and when they were first built and what kind of ride it is !!!
Any ideas or am i going to have to put my dodgy pc skills to the test again and make one???

There are some Disney Imagineering books, though these may go into too much detail on too few rides? They are very good, but maybe more for a real disney nerd! A quick search on google for Disney Imagineering books brings a few up.

Sorry I can't help with the book but I just wanted to say good luck for Tuesday. Cameron is a special little boy with a lovely family. :wizard: :hug:

Guide to the Magic for Kid's - order it through their website, sometimes they do an offer for allears.net readers.

It contains details about rides, plus hidden mickeys, stickers and pages to collect things and keep a diary when you get on your holiday. My children had them for Christmas one year and read them continuously until our October holiday when they completed the other bits.

Good luck for next week.

Guide to the Magic for Kid's - order it through their website, sometimes they do an offer for allears.net readers.

It contains details about rides, plus hidden mickeys, stickers and pages to collect things and keep a diary when you get on your holiday. My children had them for Christmas one year and read them continuously until our October holiday when they completed the other bits.

Good luck for next week.

Thanks for this im off to order it now.
Also thanks for the good wishes have a feeling we are going to need them :confused:

Buzz for Boys - just read your blog and to quote our American friends you are 'awesome'.

Just booked a last minute trip to WDW and if we can send your DS a 'get-well' postcard or anything he collects just PM me and it would be our pleasure.

Lots of luck
Lisaxx

Buzz for Boys - just read your blog and to quote our American friends you are 'awesome'.

Just booked a last minute trip to WDW and if we can send your DS a 'get-well' postcard or anything he collects just PM me and it would be our pleasure.

Lots of luck
Lisaxx

You made my eyes leak :sad1: thanks for the kind offer i will pm you now. you are so kind :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter