Anyone Purchase the Hotel Package at Seaworld?

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by Seeker615, May 8, 2018.

1. Seeker615

Seeker615 Harry Potter Fanatic!

Hi all

I will be at conference in October and plan on spending a few extra days and doing Seaworld with Discovery Cove.

I see there are hotel packages with some perks included. Has anyone booked the hotel package and if so how did it work out for you?

2. 3cmom

3cmom Mouseketeer

We have done this package the last two years. We stayed at the Fairfield Inn if I remember correctly (almost behind Sea World)-- We could Mako from our hotel room which was cool

The perks have worked every time. We didn't use the shuttle but their fast pass worked on the rides and we loved the viewing areas. My son loved the Cup that comes with it as well. I think the Discovery Cove package with hotel is a huge bargain-- I think it was around $1400 for 4 of us and then $1000 for 3 of us

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. 3cmom

3cmom Mouseketeer

We went ahead and bought the dining deal at Aquatica as well for the day we went. The dining plans can be utilized very well as they come with the all day cup too

5. Seeker615

Awesome - thank you!

6. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

We booked a package for August for a long weekend. THere are 6 of us 2 adults 4 kids 16,12,5,5 the entire package including admit to Seaworld and Aquaitca. All day dining. THe cups. a two bedroom at residence inn and was 1500 but when broke down it was 250pp for the whole weekend. I am always calling to ask a question because the pricing sounds so unreal

7. Seeker615

Awesome - We are looking at the Discovery Cove package and the deal for the two of us is pretty reasonable. I might add the all day dining to the Seaworld park. That seemed like a great deal as well.
    I want to go all out so I am looking at doing the beluga whale and Walrus encounter. I just love sea animals and this would make my day!

8. AtlantaDisneyDreamer

AtlantaDisneyDreamer DIS Veteran

We did a package a couple of years ago and I also thought the price seemed like a wonderful deal. I also questioned it, it seemed so low. It worked great. Might do it again this summer so the kids can attend the summer camp for a week.