Anyone planning to go to Antiques Roadshow in Spokane?

mtblujeans

DIS Veteran
PBS's Antiques Roadshow will be in Spokane in August. We have been trying to find out how to get the tickets but they aren't making it easy. :rotfl:

I rarely watch ARS but back in March I caught an episode and it mentioned the Spokane show and that the dealine for entering the drawing for tickets was the end of April. Now I could be mistaken but I was almost positive that this is what was said. Was there any info on the website? Or a number to call for the location it's being held at?

They were offering the opportunity to sign up for the ticket give away and that has already come about. If you signed up for the give away, and have not gotten an email about it by now, you did not 'win'. However, the number was supposed to be so limited for that give away, I can't imagine that those few people would be the only ones allowed to get in. :)

I have checked around on the 'net and it appears that the tickets are normally free. I just can't find anyone giving them or anyone that knows how to get the tickets. :confused3

I have called the ticket seller for the convention center and they do not seem to know anything about the tickets for this event at all.

Ok, this is what I have found out: KSPS (Spokane PBS) is offering 2 tickets to the Spokane show on Saturday, August 4th, for a pledge (with credit card payment) of $300.00. They have announced that this pledge is the only way to receive tickets for the show that day. Their pledge number is 1-800-735-2377. The tickets will be mailed out in July and each ticketed adult can bring 1 child (under 12) for free and up to 2 items for evaluation. They will be filming from 8:00am to 5:00pm and you are expected to stand in line, probably all day. If they find your evaluation item interesting enough, they will take you aside, put makeup on you for the camera/filming, and set you and your item up for individual evaluation on film. :wizard:

I guess DH and I will be going over for the show. :thumbsup2 Now, I just need to figure out which hotel to stay in. If anyone else is interested in heading to Spokane, you can gather some information about the area from Visit Spokane.

I received my tickets in the mail today....plain, white envelope. I did not expect to get them so soon. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter