Anyone planning on the 2013 Food and Wine half yet?

Disney52303

Mouseketeer
I saw the save the date for 11/9/13. We will coincidentally at at AKL at that time so I can't miss this race since I will be there!

Anyone else planning ahead? Would love to find a group to chat with, discuss training, meet up, etc!!!

Funny thing is my friend mentioned this race to me this morning. She really wants to go because her husband really enjoys the W&D festival but I'm still on the fence since its so far off. I guess by the time registration is open we would have made up our minds.

I'm sure very soon someone will post an offical meeting for the 2013 W&D.

I hope to be there too. We loved the Wine and Dine in 2012 and a trip back would be wonderful. Anyone else running at Disney next week during WDW Marathon weekend? I can't wait to attempt the Goofy Challenge! :cool1:

I'm planning to make this our "big" race for the year. I'm really excited about it and was even more excited to see that the race made the list of top Half-Marathons in Runner's World!

I think I'm going to give this one a go! I'm a little nervous because I'll be training in the heat but hopefully I'll survive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter