Anyone pass ROFR at SSR?

Countryrunner262

Mouseketeer
We are currently waiting on rofr for SSR. It was just submitted 5/6. Just curious of recent trends. Our contract is for 150 pts. All points from '12 forward UY June. We paid $68 pp. we paid closing and maintenance fees.

Does that sound like an offer that should pass through? I know it's unpredictable, just curious. Anyone having any luck with quick rofr responses, or is it averaging 30 days?

We are currently waiting on rofr for SSR. It was just submitted 5/6. Just curious of recent trends. Our contract is for 150 pts. All points from '12 forward UY June. We paid $68 pp. we paid closing and maintenance fees.

Does that sound like an offer that should pass through? I know it's unpredictable, just curious. Anyone having any luck with quick rofr responses, or is it averaging 30 days?

Some SSR contracts are passing in the low 50's so based on $/pp, looks good but you never know for sure. ROFR process almost always take 2-4 weeks but usually closer to 3-4 weeks. I would not expect a response sooner. Good luck!

I think you are fine.....

We just passed Monday. 175 pt feb use year $55/pt. we pay closing and seller pays maintenance. All points from 2012 forward.

Our contract was submitted on 4/23 so I'm hoping we'll know by next week! Aug UY, 250 pts, 16 2012 pts avail 8/1, no 2013 pts, all 2014 pts and forward. $50 pp.

I'll let everyone know as soon as we know.

When we were in the process, I was in contact with the brokers from 3 diff. companies, being my annoying self asking questions. they were telling me that anything in the upper 50's was not passing, anything from $62+ was typically going through with the occasional not passing which was rare.
Ours was Sept. UY. 150 points, and 136 from 2012 that we had the sellers bank which we had to sign an addendum for 2 wks in. $63pp. (We offered $3 over asking price because we thought that would maybe help, but we were ok with paying that.) Paid all fees. Ours took 32 days in ROFR. Total 58 days. We just closed Monday. But who knows, if they have someone on the wait list direct, they could take anyones in waiting.

kkolbusz1 said:
When we were in the process, I was in contact with the brokers from 3 diff. companies, being my annoying self asking questions. they were telling me that anything in the upper 50's was not passing, anything from $62+ was typically going through with the occasional not passing which was rare.
Ours was Sept. UY. 150 points, and 136 from 2012 that we had the sellers bank which we had to sign an addendum for 2 wks in. $63pp. (We offered $3 over asking price because we thought that would maybe help, but we were ok with paying that.) Paid all fees. Ours took 32 days in ROFR. Total 58 days. We just closed Monday. But who knows, if they have someone on the wait list direct, they could take anyones in waiting.

Congrats on your closing! I think for a loaded contract you paid a fair price. For a stripped contract I think our offer is fair as well. We'll see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter