Anyone own a 2008 Mazda 5?

We are looking at one and it seems nice. Read the reviews online but still looking for more info. Thanks

We just bought one this weekend!!! So far so good. DH picked it up yesterday. We have only gone to church. I almost drove it to the mall but was afraid of getting any nicks or scrapes on it. This will be DH car to go work in. It gets good milage compared to his old car.

We bought a 2007 Mazda5 in October. We love it - it works well for our family of four. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Karen:)

We don't have a Mazda 5, but we have had several other Mazdas and have had very good luck with them. I hope you enjoy it :)

I just bought a 2007 Mazda5 Touring last week. I absolutely love it! Let me know if you have any questions.

I just posted on this topic earlier in the family board:

I have a 2007 Mazda 5 and it's been great! The gas mileage had steadily been improving since we first bought it. It's getting about 25-26 mpg now. The new 2008 models have a few improvements over the 2007s. You should also check out this similar thread debating cars/minivans:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1799941

I have a lengthier post about my Mazda 5 in that thread.

I just posted on this topic earlier in the family board:

I have a 2007 Mazda 5 and it's been great! The gas mileage had steadily been improving since we first bought it. It's getting about 25-26 mpg now. The new 2008 models have a few improvements over the 2007s. You should also check out this similar thread debating cars/minivans:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1799941

I have a lengthier post about my Mazda 5 in that thread.

Thanks. I read it and I appreciate you pointing it out.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter