• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone on February 13th 3 day???

stph0716

Earning My Ears
We just booked the 2/13/03 3-day Valentines cruise and would like to see if anyone else is going to be on it. It will be me, dh and ds(4)!

We'll be there me, DH(he is a first timer), DS10, DS7 Can't wait this will be our second 3 day cruise(kids and I)

I have been looking for a thread with 2/13/03 3 day Wonder cruisers. For me, my beautiful DW and my equally lovely DD7, it is our first Disney Cruise. No better way to enjoy Valentine's Day. Hope to see some of you aboard.;)

Glad to see that there are others out there cruising! This will be our second 3 day cruise and we can HARDLY wait! Had this one booked for a year!

Maybe we'll run into some of you. Hope you all enjoy as much as I know we will!

We're sailing with our 15yr old son, almost 13 yr old son, and 22month old daughter. First time on DCL...VERY excited! Almost done packing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter