anyone NOT receive their email confirmation

grover

DIS Veteran
for a package booked yesterday?
The cm said I would get a email..so far nada:surfweb:

I started my phone call with Disney this morning around 7:45 (right after I put DS on the school bus). I did not get my email confirmation until after 3:30, so I know it was pretty slow in coming.

Before I got the email confirmation, I was able to pull up my reservation on the website after about an hour or so

I never got any sort of confirmation for my last reservation, which I made in August. Nothing. No email or paper-mailed envelope. I only knew the reservation was valid since I could look it up online and see that it existed. usually I get something in the mail, but not one thing this time.

I was told by the CM I spoke to this morning due to all the 4/3 traffic it might take up to 72 hours to get my email.

I made my reservation yesterday and received the email this morning... I am sure it is taking some extra time due to how busy they are.. If you don't hve it by tomorrow I would call.

Made several ressies....some came through immediately ...some took 1-2 days. If it doesn't come through after a couple days I'd definitely call all have them resend it.

I did not get one and called to make sure everything was fine. I was told there is some glitch in the system and they are working to get them out. I made a change in my reservation while I was on the phone with them yesterday morning and have still not received any email, from the original booking or from the change I made 24 hours ago.

I made the arrangements 11/6 and called 11/7 to check on details. At that time I did mention not having rec'd the email confirmation. Last night I got TWO email confirmations. I think the system is overwhelmed. If you don't get it soon, call and ask them to resend. Good luck!

I booked the 4/3 deal on Thursday and still haven't received an email. However, when I look up my reservation number online, everything looks to be in order.

When I originally made our reservation, I had the email minutes after our phone call ended. I called and made changes on Thursday evening. I just received my email this morning (Saturday).

I changed my ressie to add on the discount and it took a full 24 hours to get my email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter