Anyone not gotten waitlist?

About two years ago, we were on the waitlist for a two bedroom at SSR. We had a one bedroom - there were four of us, but we wanted more room. We got on the waitlist about four months ahead of our date (mid-October) and it never came through for us. So we all stayed in the one bedroom, a little more crowded than we had hoped, but okay none the less.

I don't understand what you mean by "rebook you".

Several years ago, I tried the waitlist for BWV a few times. It never came through for me...so I went and bought BWV points so I could have the 11 month window advantage there!

I really don't want to complain....

We're going "home" to SSR the first week of December, but are on a wait list for a 1BR at BWV for the same week. I'm hearing that others have gotten their wait approved for December at BWV, but as of today, when I called, nothing yet.

SSR is fantastic, just wanted the location of BWV.

Hope it comes through. :upsidedow

I'm waiting for a Sunday to come through. Booked Mon-Fri at 1bdrm SSR then mom wanted to come out sooner and all we could book was a Sat. night in preferred view at Boardwalk. Had to waitlist the Sunday night at either Boardwalk or SSR so decided Boardwalk would be better. Give her 2 nights in one room and 4 in another. Its an early december trip.

We have The day before Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving day waitlisted in a 1br at SSR. I'm hoping it will come through. I would hate to have to go home the day before Thanksgiving especially. How depressing would our Thanksgiving be with WDW withdrawal.:sad2:

We wanted to add a M & T night to an existing ressie in SV studio at BWV last April. We called 3 months out and got the T night but had to book PV and waitlist for the SV for M night. That waitlist never came thru.

In 2005, we called 6 months out for 1 BR BW view and had to waitlist for the first night of our trip starting on Columbus Day. We got it the day before we left! After calling MS twice a day every day in the week before we left, I almost dropped the phone when they told me it was available.

-- Suzanne

I've been on a waitlist for AKV concierge December 1 since 8 minutes after they started taking reservations for those rooms. My backup is that I already had a cash concierge reservation that I booked back in January, before I even knew AKV would exist. I will keep the cash reservation if the points reservation never comes through.

We were on the waitlist for 4 months for our June trip. Wanted BWV, BCV or VWL just to try something different but it never came through.

I must be very lucky. The last two times I traveled to WDW I was on a wait list and both came through. Last October was even during the busy time of F&W Festival. Also both came through months in advance of our arrival date so the rebooking was very easy. It was necessary for the CM to cancel the existing and rebook into the new resort.

Yep, I had one for a 1 bedroom at BCV about 4 months out during the F&WF. Never came through. We were at the BWV though, so it wasn't too bad. I just wanted BCV more.

Our last trip (mid-April, two weeks after Easter) we were WL'd for BWV, studio or 1B standard and it didn't go through. We even went to 30 days and calling daily the week before but no luck.

Hopefully we'll fare better this trip. We are WL'd for OKW or SSR, studio, early Demember. We only have 2 /7 days and we need to get the rest of the days before we can make airline ressies. Fingers crossed!!

After staying at BWV in July, we are waitlisted for the end of Nov. We currently have a ressie at OKW.

Are you supposed to call periodically to check on it? I thought MS takes care of it. And when I called the CM said there were 3 of the days available, did I get those days or do I have to wait until the whole week is available? I'm so confused now.

After staying at BWV in July, we are waitlisted for the end of Nov. We currently have a ressie at OKW.

Are you supposed to call periodically to check on it? I thought MS takes care of it. And when I called the CM said there were 3 of the days available, did I get those days or do I have to wait until the whole week is available? I'm so confused now.

Depends on how you waitlisted. If you waitlisted for the entire week, they won't change your reservation until the entire week is available. If you waitlisted day by day, they will change each day separately as they become available. But if only some of the days become available when you waitlist day by day, you might be moving every other day between the first resort and the second.

Depends on how you waitlisted. If you waitlisted for the entire week, they won't change your reservation until the entire week is available. If you waitlisted day by day, they will change each day separately as they become available. But if only some of the days become available when you waitlist day by day, you might be moving every other day between the first resort and the second.

Oh, ok. I got it now. I waitlisted for the whole week so I'll need to wait for the entire week to be available. Sounds kind of impossible now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter