Anyone not do mobile ordering at CS?

Mobile Order does not accept cash :confused3 so that is what I am taking next trip.

I haven't come across any QS that doesn't have a cashier there (now) but that has changed in the recent past. For a good year, they wouldn't even let you order in person.

That said, there is usually only one register open and the line gets loooong plus you may have to give the door CM a story on why you need to order in person. I'd highly recommend you order on your phone to save lots of time and hassle. You don't have to order it that far ahead. We tend to order 10-15 minutes in advance as we're walking over.
Sounds a whole lot easier (and cheaper) for us to bring in our own munchies/drinks to get us through the park and then jump in the car and head off property where I can order food from a living breathing body when and how I want to ...... is Disney trying to make a visit as unappealing as they possibly can or does it just seem that way?

Do I need to make reservations to have dinner at any of the restaurants at CS? (xmas week)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter