Anyone making reservations for 2014 yet?

canlafre

Mouseketeer
I just got off the phone with Disney and made a room only reservation for February 2014! I am sad we can't go this year, so I need something to focus on! LOL

Now the count down beginnings! :cool1:

I just got off the phone with Disney and made a room only reservation for February 2014! I am sad we can't go this year, so I need something to focus on! LOL

Not yet! We do plan on going in Feb 2014 as well, but we have to get through our April 2013 trip first! :goodvibes

I am using a travel agent from this sight for the first time. She told me earlier this week that Disney would not allow her to make a room only reservation for January 2014. She said they were only booking through the end of 2013. Guess I need to call her back!!! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter