Anyone Live in Boston area and get newspapers from past 2 week?

ThePinGuy

Earning My Ears
HI
I don't know where else I can post. I know it's not Disney related but I know there are posters from the Boston area. If anyone lives in the Boston area and get get me newspapers articles of the Red Sox beating the Yankees and World Series and afterward articles. My son is a BIG Red Sox fan and would really like these articles to make a scrapbook of the World Champion Red Sox. I can send you money for postage and for your time. I would appreciate if anyone can help. Please email me.
Thanks
Barb
petersonb5@aol.com

We live in Western Mass and the Boston Globe was sold out very early on Thursday AM. My 15yo DS desperately wanted a copy. I finally ended up on the Boston Globe website and they will send a copy of the special edition for $2.00 which includes S & H. Might be a bit more expensive out of state. Try bostonglobe.com and see if you can get one. Good luck!

I checked the Boston Globe web site and can't figure out where to order back issues. Please let let me know where to look
Thanks
Barb

I just checked our recycling bin, and I have the Boston Globe starting with this past Tuesday. I'd be happy to send them to you. Let me know how!

You can also order back issues of the Boston Herald for $2.00 each online right here.

They always have really neat full page cover photos.:D

Thanks for the replies. I have a great person getting me alot of Red Sox stuff but I will keep the sites listed for future reference.
Everyone on this board is so great.
thanks
Barb

FYI - in addition to the newspapers, the Sports Illustrated special edition that just came out has some neat stuff in it too. (I picked up a copy for DH at my local market). Good luck! :D
YEA SOX!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter