Anyone know which MCO terminal Air Canada flies out of?

CJK

DIS Veteran
We just booked the Hyatt Regency hotel in the Orlando Airport at terminal B and just wondered which terminal our Air Canada flight will fly out of (A or B)? Thanks!

LOL! Nevermind! Just went to the MCO website and found out that AC flies out of the B side. That'll teach me to post before I investigate! ;)

Now I will know for next year!

Scratch
:smooth:

PS Let us know what the Hyatt is like. I have booked for pre-cruise stay for next year. Thanks again.

Hmmm! Thanks for the hint. No doubt we'll appreciate having Starbucks before our early flight! Thanks!!

HI Everyone

I booked our flight today. We don't arrive in Orlando until late at night, so I was thinking of booking a hotel near the airport for our arrival night.

My question is, can you tell me about the Hyatt? When you say it is in the airport, do you mean literally in the airport? across the street? any other suggestions for nearby? It doesn't need to be anything but close, clean and safe for our first night.

all suggestions appreciated
thanks

:D :D :D

Hi ariel85!

The Hyatt is literally in the airport! It's my understanding that it's above the "B" terminal. I booked the hotel through priceline so I got a great rate of $31. Have you ever used priceline before? Without priceline, this hotel goes for about $140 a night. If you do decide to try priceline, you can bid for a certain star level hotel and zone (by the Orlando airport), but you can't pick a specific hotel. We just lucked out with the Hyatt. I've heard here on the DIS that ALL 3* hotels in the Orlando airport area offer free transportation to and from the airport. I think since you have a late flight in, you're wise to get a hotel nearby. For more priceline info, go to www.biddingfortravel.com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Have a great trip!

Thank you CJK. I have never tried Priceline, although I have heard about it. I guess I am not a big gambler and kind of like to know what I am getting for my money. Having said that, it is only one night, so maybe a good way to venture into this market.

So how far in advance to you generally search priceline. We aren't going until the new year, so lots (and I mean lots) of time.

thanks again

Hi ariel. Since you have lots of time, I'd probably wait to start bidding for your trip. Keep your eye on biddingfortravel and look for winning bids for the same star level hotel you want for the same time period. In the meantime you can have so much fun preparing for the trip here on the DIS! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself after this trip because all my spare time has been here! ;)

Hi CJK

That was actually going to be my next question. I visited Priceline last night and was baffled when asked how much I wanted to pay..lol..we are not conditioned that way.

So I will keep an eye out. I also enjoy all the planning. I have never struggled so much with a decision as I did with the hotel decision. I finally decided on WL and then yesterday I read a post asking WL or AKL and everyone that answered chose AKL....just when I thought I had decided. Now I am considering 3 & 3.

Even after this trip is over....I am already on to the next one - not necessarily WDW, I have plans for Maritimes, Greece, other parts of Cuba, lots of ideas, not so much cash :(

One trip at a time :D

Hi ariel

Just wanted to say that we're staying at the AKL for part of our upcoming trip. I'll tell you what it's like when we get back! I'm with you on the "so many places to go........but not necessarily the funds" to support it! Ah well...... It's fun to dream in the meantime! Happy planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter