• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know when the 'buy one get second half price' Canadian tickets come out?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, planning maniac I am! Wondering if anyone remembers when the Canadian ticket special is published? THANKS!

Hi Sandra!Any deals are usually known sometime in November(although with previous specials they were announced in late October but they were for tickets that were good in December)You never know with Disney what kind of promo it will be(if there will be one)But stayed tuned here.It will posted as soon as someone here knows something(I am always pumping the CM's at my Disney store,LOL!

I called the Disney store in Hamilton the other day to inquire about
7 day hopper plus passes. The CM told me to call back in a month or two because
they were offered buy one and get a discount on another last year. i told her I
was going in March and she said take your time the bargings will happen in spring.
Seeing the hamilton store is only a hour ride I thought I would save some money and
drive up.

Disney753,I live in Hamilton and am usually pumping the CM's for the info about the passes.I will keep asking them until they are able to tell me something.They are used to me doing that,LOL!

In past years, I have had good luck with our local CAA stores knowing about the passes early. If I hear anything, I'll be sure to let you all know.

The buy one get one at half price time of year can be really confusing. When we went to WDW last time - November 1999 the deal was on but last year it was from January to April that they had the deal. I think that is 1999 it was for the fall - we bought the tickets in the spring or summer. I was really hopeful that this would happen again this year since we are going in October but I haven't heard anything yet so it doesn't look too promising. Maybe they will do it Jan to April again.
Oh well can't win everytime!

Hi Disney753 - I just wanted to let you know that you may be required to show proof of Canadian residence when you try to use your pass at WDW. My DH and I have been asked for photo ID with an address in the past.

Hi This past Jan. I bought 2 Buy one get one free passes and I got a great deal by asking around for the best price.My travel agent got them from Royal something for $50 less than caa. Shop around. E

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter