Anyone Know When GF starts the Gingerbread House

Wish Upon A Star

DIS Veteran
DH and I will be there 11/7 - 11/10 and I was curious to know if GF starts their assembly of the Gingerbread house prior to Thanksgiving . . .

Not sure how long they work on it, but it is usually up and open for business right before Thanksgiving.

I know that in 2010, they were already working on the Gingerbread house on 11/10 and it was finished and selling by before 11/18. I think chances are really good that they'll already be at least working on it during your trip

DH and I will be there 11/7 - 11/10 and I was curious to know if GF starts their assembly of the Gingerbread house prior to Thanksgiving . . .

We were there on November 11, 2010 and it was 3/4 of the way done being built. You have a shot!:goodvibes

- Dreams

We were there the week of 11/13 last year and we visited GF one of the days that week and it was complete if memory serves me correctly. We'll be there next week and plan to check it out again! :goodvibes

We also saw it going up in early Nov. We were there Nov 9, 2011 and it was about half up. The structure was up and they were adding the gingerbread. It was cool to see them working on it. I think I prefer that than seeing the final product!

We were there the week of 11/13 last year and we visited GF one of the days that week and it was complete if memory serves me correctly. We'll be there next week and plan to check it out again! :goodvibes

It was definitely complete, and gorgeous! I was sad because I think it wasn't selling gingerbread yet, and was supposed to the day after we left. Hopefully it will be up and selling gingerbread next week when I'm there!

For those of you referring to mid-November (9th-13th) visits; Were the other Christmas decorations up as well at the GF? Trying to decide if we want to go to the GFC for dinner on 11/12. If the awesome tree is up...we're there!

Thanks!

We were there the 4th last year and it was already down. We will be there next week and i'm hoping to see it :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter