Anyone Know What's Going on in the Fantasyland Gallery?

It is one of the rooms on the new quest .. not sure why the queues are so long though

I remember I had to go to that room, the next task was find some gems, then there was trivia. I think people are trying to stay in that room until after they're a bit past finding the gems so that they don't have to get back in line unless absolutely necessary. That creates a bottleneck and longer waits to get in the room, so more people try and get as far as they can past the gems before leaving. With the wait there and the Mansion game being full, I'm very glad I finished the quest this morning with no waits to get to the room.

You go to the room, find gems, and then answer trivia

Problem is- they have an answer wrong in the quest- so people are missing it and having to go back to the room all over again.

Apparently the people who wrote the quest saw a different version of Who Framed Roger Rabbit than me... But Benny is the cabs name- not the name that rhymes with it... but for the quest they want the wrong one...

Problem is- they have an answer wrong in the quest- so people are missing it and having to go back to the room all over again.

Apparently the people who wrote the quest saw a different version of Who Framed Roger Rabbit than me... But Benny is the cabs name- not the name that rhymes with it... but for the quest they want the wrong one...

That is exactly what it is!

Thanks all! It appears it's a combination of the quest and an insufficient number of instances available. Poor planning. :(

Benny was the right answer for me. Glad I did it right when I got home from
school though, when the queue was 1, now I can focus on riding a hundred times on the Fantasyland Courtyard to hopefully get Green Spacesuit Magic.

Benny was the right answer for me. Glad I did it right when I got home from
school though, when the queue was 1, now I can focus on riding a hundred times on the Fantasyland Courtyard to hopefully get Green Spacesuit Magic.

:scared1:

I had no idea about the new magic from the sword pin!

I'm on my way to the rides!

WHen I did the quest this morning the accepted answer was Benny. Did it get changed? Do you have to answer Lenny now?

Lenny is the name of the cab in the Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin ride in Toontown. He's Benny's twin. :rotfl2:

WHen I did the quest this morning the accepted answer was Benny. Did it get changed? Do you have to answer Lenny now?

Lenny is the name of the cab in the Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin ride in Toontown. He's Benny's twin. :rotfl2:

Well that could be why I thought it was wrong... lol never got to ride that ride. I guessed lenny because earlier when I started the quests two players were talking about question eight and answering the one with "be" but it was wrong. then I remembered that someone else here had commented earlier today something about benny and lenny. I knew the movie cab is benny- no idea about the ride...

wow I learned something new...:thumbsup2

Well that could be why I thought it was wrong... lol never got to ride that ride. I guessed lenny because earlier when I started the quests two players were talking about question eight and answering the one with "be" but it was wrong. then I remembered that someone else here had commented earlier today something about benny and lenny. I knew the movie cab is benny- no idea about the ride...

wow I learned something new...:thumbsup2

Wikipedia and Google are your friends not food. :rotfl2:

Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin

I had the day off of work today, and I answered "Lenny" because well, I rode the stinkin' attraction a few days ago! And it said my answer was wrong, so I went back and answered "Benny" knowing that technically, whoever wrote the quest chose the movie cab as the right answer. Grrrr.

And now it seems they changed the quest back to the correct answer, Lenny. How confusing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter