anyone know this about dollywood

mickeymel

Mouseketeer
I see they have a special that if you arrive after 6pm you can enter the next day for free. Can you buy tickets at AAA and use that as your ticket or do you have to buy at the park? I have checked their website and it doesn't specify you have to buy at the park to get the special deal.
THanks...

Actually if you arrive after 3PM you get the next day free. However, I believe it's only w/ tickets you buy at the gate.

We are going there this weekend, and I believe that they don't do that during the holiday season. I could be wrong, but I remember reading it somewhere. :confused3

When we went this spring, I bought the tickets at AAA and we were able to do the arrive after 3 p.m., get in the next day free thing. (Note that you do have to pay for parking each day.) This time of year it is after 6 p.m. due to them being open later in the evening, but I would assume you can still do that with AAA tickets. I'm pretty sure the tickets I got looked just like the tickets you would purchase at the gate anyway. I would maybe call Dollywood directly to make sure. It really is beautiful there at night during the holidays and the shows are fantastic, so have a great time!

Parking suggestion: instead of parking at Dollywood, drive over to Patriot Park (across from the old Mill), park (free!) and take the trolley over. It's 25 cents each way per person, and they drop you off right at the entrance!

I got through to CS and they indicated I can buy the AAA pass and use it to arrive after 6 (she said sometimes before) and still get in the next day.
So-woo-hoo!!
Thanks for all your responses!

*siiiigh* Dollywood at Christmas time brings back such good memories for me. I used to live in NC and them there mountains hold a special place in my heart. Pigeon Forge knows how to do Christmas :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter