Anyone Know The Name of This Wine?

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
I got a wonderful reisling in the German pavillion that I'd like to be able to purchase it at home. Unfortunately, we didn't write down the name, & now we don't remember it. It had a distinct apple flavor (like green apple). I'm thinking it was a Graff wine. Anyone have any idea what it might have been? TIA :flower3:

Might it have been Valckenberg Estate Dry Riesling?

I had this same experience one year at Alfredos and could not remember the name.I called Alfredos and spoke to the manager,he gave me the name and the liquor store here did some reasearch and found it for me.It was a xmas gift for my mom because we loved it so much and I normally do not like wine!

Linda

Perhaps the Dr Loosen riesling? When I worked at the Rose and Crown we had that one, and it tasted a lot like green apples - and I remember it was from Germany.

Might it have been Valckenberg Estate Dry Riesling?

Perhaps the Dr Loosen riesling? When I worked at the Rose and Crown we had that one, and it tasted a lot like green apples - and I remember it was from Germany.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look those up to see if it rings a bell.

I had this same experience one year at Alfredos and could not remember the name.I called Alfredos and spoke to the manager,he gave me the name and the liquor store here did some reasearch and found it for me.It was a xmas gift for my mom because we loved it so much and I normally do not like wine!

Linda

This is a great idea, if the others don't seem right. I'm not sure how I could get the number for the German pavillion though.

If all else fails, I can see when we're there Thanksgiving weekend. I was hoping to find it at home to lessen the temptation of paying the outrageous price they charge at the pavillion. ;)

We love the Dr Loosen Riesling as well. Even if its not the one you were think of, give it a try.

You might also be interested in taking a look at our wine list. Many are available at WDW - that's were we discovered a lot of them. Just click on the link in my signature. You can read the list on the page or even download it. All the wines are cheap - I doubt more than a dozen are over $20, with most being under $15.

We love the Dr Loosen Riesling as well. Even if its not the one you were think of, give it a try.

You might also be interested in taking a look at our wine list. Many are available at WDW - that's were we discovered a lot of them. Just click on the link in my signature. You can read the list on the page or even download it. All the wines are cheap - I doubt more than a dozen are over $20, with most being under $15.

That's incredible! Thank you so much! :woohoo: My DH & I will enjoying scanning the lists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter