Anyone know the best way to clean Crocs?

oliver30

Earning My Ears
We're leaving on Saturday and my 3 DDs all plan on wearing their Crocs while we're there. They're looking pretty rough so I wanted to clean them up before we go but wasn't sure of the best way to do that.

Any suggestions/recommendations?

Thanks!

I just did this - I used "Go Gone" to get tar off a pair and then I used diluted Dawn dishwashing soap and a brush to scrub, and rinsed well.

For grass stains, diluted Era works good.

I'm not sure how dirty your crocs are, but Armor All wipes are a great way to get light dirt off and make them nice and shiny. Just make sure not to use them on the bottoms because that can make them slippery on your feet.

the crocs website tells you to use soap and water to clean them and croc butter to bring them back to their original luster. I just got my first pair so I have'nt cleaned them yet but soap and water and the armor all wipes sound like they would do the job.

I always throw ours in the washer with a load of laundry and then let them air dry.

I second the dishwasher.
I wore my pearl crocs the other day and forgot I had them on when I mowed the lawn. They were totally green stained.
I put them in the dishwasher with my other three pairs of Crocs and my fake crocs flip flops and they all came out beautiful. I will never spend the time scrubbing them by hand again. I used regular dishwashing soap (Cascade with bleach)

Ok at 1st I used the dawn dish washing soap... but awhen I was at the WORLD, I just usually wear my crocs while showering and by the time am done the crocs spakrling clean also. From then on thats how I just clean it I bring it to take a shower with me :rotfl:

I use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I would be worried about the dish washer as the Crocs website cautions against exposing them to extreme heat.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser makes them look brand new and takes all of 1 minute to do. We clean ours (along with sketcher walking shoes) with them about once a week

SarahandHannahsMom
Just noticed where you were from.
We're from Evansville. (I Guess you can see that though!:lmao: )
Just nice to see someone from the same area as my Family!

SarahandHannahsMom
Just noticed where you were from.
We're from Evansville. (I Guess you can see that though!:lmao: )
Just nice to see someone from the same area as my Family!

Thanks for noticing. That's pretty neat. I should pay more attention to the locations. Have fun on your 08 trip! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter