anyone know of any Knoebel's discounts?

I haven't seen anything this year, but they used to offer discounts on the writstbands on Coke cans and Holsom bread wrappers.

I talked to someone who said the ride prices went up this year -- I think the wristbands are like $37 this year. Free parking, free admission, free entertainment...even with the ride increase, still a great deal, if you ask me.:thumbsup2

And it looks like only weekday on the wristbands- last year we went on a weekend I think? I didn't know AAA offers discounts- I'll check that out thanks.

I talked to someone who said the ride prices went up this year -- I think the wristbands are like $37 this year. Free parking, free admission, free entertainment...even with the ride increase, still a great deal, if you ask me.:thumbsup2

This is why Knoebels is our favorite park. I HATE going to Hershey and having to pay an admission when I don't ride anything! It really doesn't make it worth it to go, IMHO, and I actually think Knoebles is a nicer park to begin with; lots of shade, and with all the picnic tables, you don't even have to spend a single penny on food or drinks!

Go on bargin nights! Gosh I love those! We went on friday 3 weeks ago and it was dead dead dead... it was great! That was already our 3rd time up for the year. Here are the dates

May 23, 30, June 6 then every Wednesday & Friday through August 22, August 29.
Ride from 6 - 10 pm
(May 23, 30, Hours: 5 - 9 pm, June 11, 5-8:30)
$8.50 per person $6.50 under 48” tall

I genereally bought the books of tickets from AAA the $6 book is $5.

THis weeks papers, or it might have been last week? would have the buy one get one free wrist band.I the Standard Speaker Hazleton and Wilkes Barre papers. I will watch for it.

How far away do you live, I can mail the coupons but they are date specific. For as soon as next week. Otherwise locally the Holsom bread, I did not see a coupon yet but will watch.

As said the wrist bands are not good week ends, to tell you the truth though, I have gone with $40 of coupons for a family of four and did not use them all. We got a second trip. I only do the trains, boats and antique cars. free admission, free parking and YOU CAN take picnic food!

Although the food is stated by Rachel Ray and may mag's to be the best of best in Amusment parks.

As Helene said, go bargin night, get there early, eat, go in the museum for coal mining, stop at the wook makers, do the arcade, for $5 you can do the skiball and games. Then the discount hours will start.
Best funnel cakes and Pizza is GREAT. I love the pickle on the stick! Fries and cheese too.

Dianne
http://knoebels.com/ hours and discount times and days, Entertainment and maps.

Read a suggestion on a coaster board today to check with your local Parks & Rec department -- some offer discount park tickets. :)

Read a suggestion on a coaster board today to check with your local Parks & Rec department -- some offer discount park tickets. :)

Do we even have those in PA? :confused3 :rotfl: Knoebles is cheap.. they don't offer many discounts because they are already cheap.. free parking, free admission I am surprised about the no coupon on the bread thing.. I just checked mine today and there wasn't one on there... then again I've never used one.. we usually just buy books of tickets. Dh's work has their company picnic there and they offer the "good" tickets to us at a discount (the good ones can be used for food, rides, pool, and games!)

I love, love, love Knoebels!! I drink out of my Knoebels mug every single day! :) Their food is the best! such a great variety and the ice cream is the best too! We always go at the end of August when PA schools are back in session. No lines and great weather! I can't wait to go back this year! ;)

The one I saw posted earlier was from PA, so yes -- most communities have a department for their parks & recreation. (My local town has a department, but no cheap tickets, darn.)

The link posted elsewhere was Muhlenberg Twp/Berks Co, PA (Link credit to RatherGoodBear on Coasterbuzz.)

Not sure where the OP is located but maybe could stop on the way, if these departments aren't nearby?

Carrie

berks is about 1.5 hrs south of where she is going.. I can't find any "local" ones around the area..

I wanted to let you know the coupon is back on the bread. I have it on mine right now. $4 off the cost of a handstamp good thru Aug 29th

I wanted to let you know the coupon is back on the bread. I have it on mine right now. $4 off the cost of a handstamp good thru Aug 29th

I have an extra one if it's needed. We're going in about a month for a week but we do the Sundown Plan which is from 6-10. It's cooler out, things are lit up and give us the day to be at the pool or visit other places.

My mother in law gave me the bread coupon. I told her we didn't do the all-day wristband but I'd pass it along to someone waiting in line when we visit the park but if anyone else here wants it instead, PM me and I'll be glad to send it out.

Keep in mind that as of last year they sold $20 coupon books and if you purchased it through the week, you get a 10% or 15% discount. That's what I get for DH since he doesn't go on many rides.

We went last Friday and were disappointed with the wristbands. It was really crowded, and we only could ride about 10 rides during the 8 hours we were at the park. We would have been much better off using the individual tickets where we would have only paid about about $15 versus $37, and when you have a family of 5, that's a big difference! We had to wait almost 45 minutes just to purchase the wristband!

I just saw something about this park on the Food channel the other day. I have NEVER heard of it until then, but it does sound like a nice place and not too expensive. I wish it wasn't a 9 1/2 hour drive from Indianapolis. Has anyone from the Indy area been there? How does it compare to Holiday World? We LOVE Holiday World and go there every summer. They got several ratings higher than Holiday World for best park, I think. Any feedback would be appreciated on Knoebels. What else is there to do around that area?

if you like yuengling beer you can also visit the brewery in pottsville for the free tour (and free samples) Centralia is boring.. all you can see is steam coming from the ground.. nothing exciting... save your gas. We drive past it every week on the way to walmart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter