Anyone know of a repuatable place to buy discount Gatorland tickets? And reviews?

rdevine10

All our dreams can come true, if we have the coura
Title says it all! I see a few sites online where I can get them for like 16 and change for adults and 11 and change for kids.

Also, SIL and family went here last year... they didnt have much to say about it. It looks like it might be fun for the kids...

(Our May trip is a NON Disney trip, to see Orlando attractions... with a 5 and 2.5 year old).

I am going in November and plan to buy my tickets in advance from Undercover Tourist.com

I will have to look again... I was on that site, and I couldnt find Gatorland (lots of other attractions, but not that one!). Perhaps I missed it. Thanks!

The 2007 Orlando area Entertainment book had some Gatorland coupons that were buy one full price admission get one free. I haven't seen the 2008 book but they usually don't change much from year to year. The Gatorland website may have a printable coupon.

If you can wait till in Orlando/Kissimmee area, I have found that most super wal-marts have tickets and they are the best prices of any on line or off line places and I'll bet you go to the Wal-Mart anyway.

Really... Walmart? Where do you get them in there? Thanks for the tip!

Just look for ticket centres in the Super Wal-Mart. I bought several tickets at the Walmart near Orange-Lake/Summer Bay Resort. It is just north of #192 on #27. It actually has a Clermont address. Google Wal-Mart Florida locations for exact address. Also bought at the #192 and Vine St. but someone told me the ticket place was closed but they were renovating so may have reopened. Maple leaf tickets is not bad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter