Anyone know if they'll play the Kenobi premiere on the ships?

PendingPeril

Mouseketeer
Wouldn't mind checking it out late when there's not much else going on. I know they played some of the other Star Wars series, but I think that was on the actual Star Wars cruises.

Wouldn't mind checking it out late when there's not much else going on. I know they played some of the other Star Wars series, but I think that was on the actual Star Wars cruises.
It looks like the distributors are Disney+. I don't think the show Disney+ premiers onboard

I thought they might show Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers on board our cruise as it had just premiered on Disney+ (or premiered while we were onboard, I forget) and they did not. But Turning Red was still playing so 🤷‍♀️

Turning Red was developed as a “theatrical” movie, with a decision made shortly before release that it would be shown only on Disney+. I don’t know what’s required technically to show films onboard, but it is possible that content developed only for TV from the beginning is not produced in a way that makes it easy to show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter