Anyone Just Off The Magic? (Looking For Personal Navigators)

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
I am trying to see if anyone can help me out with obtaining copies the Personal Navigators from most recent 5 night cruise on the Magic which left on the 12th.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Thanks for the help, but I am looking for the January 12 navigators has my cruise it does not have a marvel day with it.

We just got off the Jan 12th sailing and I saved all the Navigators. I was going to scan them in this weekend and send them to the disney cruise blog. If you want to PM me your email, I can email you a copy directly.

There was no Jack, Jack diaper dash or Mickey 200! 2 of my family favorites.

I just sent them, let me know if you don't receive them. Or if you have any specific questions. Enjoy and have a great trip!

We just got off the Jan 12th sailing and I saved all the Navigators. I was going to scan them in this weekend and send them to the disney cruise blog. If you want to PM me your email, I can email you a copy directly.

There was no Jack, Jack diaper dash or Mickey 200! 2 of my family favorites.
Hi can you send to me too? I can't figure out how to PM either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter