Anyone just back who ate CS in AK??

PaulaMurf

If you can't be a good example, at least serve as
Can you tell me if the kids meals at Tusker house & Flame tree are the same (with chicken drumstick, and wings) stilll available?

The menus I can find online all seem to be from September or earlier.

TIA
Paula in CT

pirate:

Grilled chicken wings, including drummies, were on the menu at Flame Tree as of 12/24. We didn't eat at Tusker House, however, so I can't say what they have there.

Both of those places have changed the kids deserts to sugar free jello and do not allow any substition.

I was wondering about this too. We were going to try TH this time but if they won't allow substitutes then I guess it is going to be FT again. Well the seating is nice and I love the ribs and the sauce. Jello is bad let alone sugar free. I had to eat it during my 3 pregnancies due to sickness and I won't eat it ever again and neither will my kids. (likely they got sick of it too being in the womb:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter