anyone just back??? how often is mission space open???

sunking

Tag Fairy? We don't need no stinkin' Tag Fairy.
hey guys...
we will be leaving for the world tomorrow night...one thing that i would really like to get an opportunity to do is to ride mission space at epcot...i know that it has been open on and off for a few weeks now...
anyone just back that can tell me how often it had been open to the public...
thanx in advance....
sunking

It was open last week from Moday through Thursday after 4 pm. It was closed this week, presumably due to WDI working on getting the remaining two centrifuges installed. It's quite unlikely that the attraction will re-open until is has reached its full capacity, unless they need to do more testing on the existing centrifuges.

We were there last week. Did not see it opened while we were there. I did not inquire about it, though. I have read here that people are asked to test it out. Maybe you will be lucky? Have a great trip!!!!

We were there June 10-17 and did not see it open at all. I did talk to a couple that it opened one day that they were there for a couple of hours. The wait was two hours long also. They got up to the front and ready to ride and it broke down. They were told it would take about 15 minutes to fix. They questioned whether to ride it or not. They did get to ride it. Said it is really extreme. My husband asked alot of CM's but no luck riding it. Good Luck and have fun!

Was there all day yesterday, and it was not open the times I was wandering by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter