Anyone in WDW Oct 25-Oct 30?

nrhenley

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! I will be in WDW October 25 - October 30 with my son, age 4. We are going to Not so Scary on the 26th! We are very excited. I was hoping to meet a few other Disney nuts while in the area maybe for a few attractions or a meal, just to share fun things each of us has seen/done on our trip. Come learn about me at http://meetthemagic.com.

Hope to see you there,

Natalie
pirate:

I will be there with my husband Oct 28th through Nov 12th. We are just ariving the 28th but plan to be in Epcot and MK on the 29th and Mostly MK on the 30th (my birthday!!) I would love to meet some fellow Disers!

:cheer2:Have you heard about the meet. Here are the details if you are interested:

Growing Up Disney Meet (AKA Carrot Cake Cookie Fest)
This event is planned to start at 2:00 pm on Oct 30, 2010 at Writer's Stop at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

I plan on going to this but just for about 30min to an hour b/c we leave that day. Hope to see you there to say Happy Birthday!

That sounds wonderful! Thanks for the offer and it works perfectly with my I-will-already-be-there plan:)

Is there another board for more information on the participants?

See you there!:woohoo:

That sounds wonderful! Thanks for the offer and it works perfectly with my I-will-already-be-there plan:)

Is there another board for more information on the participants?

See you there!:woohoo:

There are a bunch of people from Passporters going.. :thumbsup2

Maybe these should be listed here as individual meetups? Ill check my work sched. I might be available

Haley Whippet:
What is passporter? I know, I need to get out more!

newholidayx2:
Sounds great! Where do you work in WDW?

:cheer2:Have you heard about the meet. Here are the details if you are interested:

This event is planned to start at 2:00 pm on Oct 30, 2010 at Writer's Stop at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Ooooh- Hadn't heard about this- I love carrot cake!

I am going to be there! I cannot stay very long, but will be there! Thanks for letting me know! I am @nrhenley on twitter too if you are on there!

I plan on going to this but just for about 30min to an hour b/c we leave that day. Hope to see you there to say Happy Birthday!

This is perfect, I'm headed to DHS on my arrival day (the 30th!), I should totally be in the park by 2. Can't wait to meet some of my fellow DISers :banana:

My husband, best friend, son and I will be in The World from Oct. 21-25.... 21-MK, 22-DHS then AK for EMHs, 23-Epcot, 24-Epcot then MNSSHP, 25-DHS...let me know if you'd like to set up a meet

My husband, best friend, son and I will be in The World from Oct. 21-25.... 21-MK, 22-DHS then AK for EMHs, 23-Epcot, 24-Epcot then MNSSHP, 25-DHS...let me know if you'd like to set up a meet

We'll be there 10/27-10/31. Planning to spend most of our time at F&W, but would love to connect with some fellow Dis'ers

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter