Anyone here do PTC/PTR sites?

Ohanamom

DVC Member~BCV & Vero Beach
I do :D and let me tell you, I don't know why I wasn't doing these sooner! There are 2 in particular that I joined less than 2 weeks ago and on one I have earned $10.97 so far and on the other I have earned $21.09.

I make more with these than say, QuickRewards because I don't do a lot of shopping on line and I am not crazy about doing sign-ups. All I do daily is click on the PTC banners (which are mainly for other PTC sites) and the TONS of PTR emails that are sent.( each worth anywhere between 2-10 cents each)

I must warn you, if you are not crazy about receiving a lot of emails or you don't check your email often these are not the programs for you (example: I came back from my 4 night cruise and I had 230 PTR emails waiting for me:eek: )

If anyone would like to check them out, feel free to pm me and I will send you the link.

:wave:

:Pinkbounc I am interested in these. I am new to the message board and I am not sure how to send you a personal message. Please help . I am also from sunny Florida. Thanks

I also am interested. What do you have to do? Are you afraid of getting viruses from something like this? My computer just crashed about a month ago so I am very leary to join something like this but love the dollar amounts that you are talking about. Almost sounds too good to be true. I am so interested though. Thank you. Anyone else any thoughts about this? Thank you.

Originally posted by mrsboz
I also am interested. What do you have to do? Are you afraid of getting viruses from something like this? My computer just crashed about a month ago so I am very leary to join something like this but love the dollar amounts that you are talking about. Almost sounds too good to be true. I am so interested though. Thank you. Anyone else any thoughts about this? Thank you.

All you do is click on the PTC banners (daily) and most importantly the PTR links that are sent via email (accounts will be deleted if you don't click on any email links), stay for the amount of time listed on the timer (along the lines of Milesource) and your account is credited with the amout the banner/link is worth. That simple.

If you want to check them out (no obligation to sign up) just pm me and I will be happy to send you the links.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter