Anyone have mousesavers.com newsletter?

Faith&Hope

I'd rather be cruisin'...
Hi! i signed up for Mousesavers.com newsletter a few days ago and it comes out on the 15th (today). I didn't get it so I looked in my spam folder. I have never had anything important go to spam folder before. It was a confirmation that had to be clicked on in order to get the newsletter. Needless to say, I didn't get it because it wassent out earlier today. They will not resend any newsletters so it says sorry, I just have to wait until next month. :sad2: I will be on my trip one month from now!:banana:

Does anyone have the newsletter that I can access somehow? :confused3 A forward, link, or sent to my email? Thank you!!!

Hi! i signed up for Mousesavers.com newsletter a few days ago and it comes out on the 15th (today). I didn't get it so I looked in my spam folder. I have never had anything important go to spam folder before. It was a confirmation that had to be clicked on in order to get the newsletter. Needless to say, I didn't get it because it wassent out earlier today. They will not resend any newsletters so it says sorry, I just have to wait until next month. :sad2: I will be on my trip one month from now!:banana:

Does anyone have the newsletter that I can access somehow? :confused3 A forward, link, or sent to my email? Thank you!!!

I did get it, but I dlelted it sorry, not too much new on it this time.

I have got the newsletter - if you PM me your email I will forward it to you!
Hope this helps! :goodvibes

Sarah x

As this is not cruise specific I'm going to move it to the budget board where I'm sure you will get lots of help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter