Anyone have more than one or two colors in their color scheme?

LuluLovesDisney

<font color=red>If you're not outraged, you're not
Most people use one or two colors with neutrals as their color scheme. I was wondering if anyone used more and how that turned out. :)

I'm using Navy Blue and Dark "Piglet" pink with white as an accent color......so far its looking fantastic!

We're doing Navy Blue, Silver, and White, with some pink flowers! I think all the colors look beautiful together, so I hope everything turns out as good as I envision it...

i agree with the above post color is great.

i actually started with no colors and now for the ceremony and attire the colors are
brown,peach, accents of orange,gold,white

for the reception we are doing i hope this makes sense gumball colors for linens, centerpieces and decor.

what were you thinking for your colors?

I don't have a date yet, but I love to plan. I love pink, so I know I want that, but I was thinking of a few shades of pink (from flamingo to blush) with white and lavender accents - sort of like twilight/sunset colors?

I used different shades of pink accented with green and silver. I think it turned out awesome but I am biased:rotfl:

Some pics:

My bridesmaids:
kerry3.jpg

they all wore the same color/ satin long dresses but the tops were different, silver shoes

Their bouquets:
jenny034.jpg

centerpieces:
jenny039.jpg

I used pink overlays with satin silver napkins, silver menus and silver chivari chairs

the cake:
kerrry5.jpg

P6224421-1.jpg

I used pink roses down the side, silver turrets on the castle and a green crystal mongram

I love different shades of pink, If I were having a wedding in the spring I would totally go that route.

As for my colors I have 4. Red, White, Black, and Silver.
The ceremony will be decorated mainly white and silver creating a winter wonderland type feel. I will be carrying red flowers.
The the reception is white tables with white and silver crystal overlay centerpieces are red white and silver and black is mainly being used as an accent color to everything.

We're going with different shades of pink (and one sort of orangy color)- each bridesmaid is wearing the same dress in a different shade and they'll each hold a bouquet that matches another one's dress. The tables are each going to have gerber daisy centerpieces in one of the colors with votive candles on the tables - the candles will be held in the holders with a gel colored to match the flowers. So hopefully the room will be glowing in different shades of pink.
I'm not sure if i explained that well but hopefully I'll be able to post pictures in late october!!:cheer2:

cappy- that sounds amazing. so you havr any inspiration pics i am very intriqued

sounds so nice

Sounds lovely! I love pink....pink with anything! :goodvibes I did pink, silver, and white iridescent.

We are doing black & white with gold as the accent color. Thus far it's been working out really well.

Our colours are hot pink, black and white. I'm a pink freak, and luckily everything around here seems to be hot pink and black so it's made planning alot easier.

we are having pale pink and silver, my dress is ice pink and my BM are having silver dresses with pink sash's

We're planning to do black and light pink, possibly with some green accents.

can I ask what are the green flowers in your bouquets?

I used different shades of pink accented with green and silver. I think it turned out awesome but I am biased:rotfl:

Some pics:

My bridesmaids:
kerry3.jpg

they all wore the same color/ satin long dresses but the tops were different, silver shoes

Their bouquets:
jenny034.jpg

centerpieces:
jenny039.jpg

I used pink overlays with satin silver napkins, silver menus and silver chivari chairs

the cake:
kerrry5.jpg

P6224421-1.jpg

I used pink roses down the side, silver turrets on the castle and a green crystal mongram

Some pics:

My bridesmaids:
kerry3.jpg

Their bouquets:
jenny034.jpg

centerpieces:
jenny039.jpg

the cake:
kerrry5.jpg

P6224421-1.jpg

SO BEAUTIFUL

Thank you DisneyFairy19!

Orangetiggs- they are actually just green hydrangae but hey are so much fuller than the ones I am used to! They looked so beautiful and lush in person!

Mary~I love your bm dresses! The color is so pretty on them!

We went a similar route as Mary, just different colors
All shades of blue with accents of white and silver

flowers-1.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

16.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

000_0352.jpg

000_0335.jpg

000_0336.jpg

Hmmm....what else?
Oh, right, my dress :idea:
lwf0004.jpg

which was really where the whole blue idea stemmed from

We'll be using orange & pink. The little gift boxes were the inspiration, the pic of the bouquet is the exact one I will be having at our wedding. And the cake pic is going to be slightly altered, but you get the idea. :)
n537410273_721273_8050.jpg

n537410273_721255_9756.jpg

n537410273_739166_3477.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter