Anyone have leftover PS for Aladdin in Sept?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Rhonna, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Rhonna

Rhonna DIS Veteran

Hi -

We haven't been to Disneyland in several years so I don't have anything to trade but I wondered if anyone has any leftover priority seating tickets/vouchers for the Aladdin show that are good through this September that they would be willing to give to us. We are two adults.

Thank you,

Rhonna

2. Alex2kMommy

Alex2kMommy <font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself

I would also love them. During our trip last year the show was closed for re-casting and we were so sad to miss it. I'm so excited to see it in October!

If, after Rhonna's request is fulfilled of course, anyone has 4 leftover PS tickets, I would love them as well. :goodvibes

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. tinkerbelt

tinkerbelt DIS Veteran

What's the difference between the PS tickets and waiting in line? Do you get first choice for seating?

5. SANDIEGOFAN

SANDIEGOFAN Lost my original tag, wa wa

We went in late June. Showed up 45 minutes early for the first showing and ended up on the floor level about 8 rows back from the stage. IF you can't get a PS, just show up early enough - we took our lunch with us in line and had a little picnic.

6. heatherleigh

heatherleigh DIS Veteran

I didn't even know they did PS for Aladdin. I wonder if I will get the vouchers since I booked a Disney Vacation Package. My kids would probably enjoy the show.

7. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

I booked through Costco (which uses WDTC), and we'll get what they actually call Preferred Seating (still PS), and I just looked at the package info on disneyland.com, and they also state "Preferred Seating to select shows in Disney's California Adventure® Park."

I was going to say that AAA offers it to, but, at least when I was booking, their perk was specifically for Turtle Talk with Crush.

8. Alex2kMommy

Alex2kMommy <font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself

Last year when we took our first trip, we booked through AAA. We got several PS vouchers that came from Disney Travel Co (AAA books through Disney); so don't be surprised if you get these as well. One was for It's Tough to Be a Bug, one for Aladdin (which was closed), and a couple others. I think Turtle Talk was one as well, but we didn't use it and it wasn't really necessary anyway in late September.

9. booth22

booth22 Mouseketeer

Phonna, I have two PS coupons from our Costco Package that are available, email me at przeor@yahoo.com so we can work out how to get them to you!

10. Rhonna

Rhonna DIS Veteran

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your generosity. I e-mailed you just now.

Rhonna

11. Mouse13

Mouse13 DIS Veteran

If anyone else is feeling generous, I would also love to have 3 of the preferred seating vouchers for our trip in October. My son loves Aladdin and the theatre, so I'm thinking this will be one of his favorites. :flower3: