Anyone have codes for VMK????

Lizbon

"Every song ends, is that any reason not to enjoy
I hope you guys can help me, i got a bunch from other people but more are always welcome! :teeth:

VMK_MagicalLadee said:
Cause that would be uhm.. wrong.

ugh no i didnt know i wasn;t allowed to join, i just thought i would ask because a lot of people give them away. But i don't see you questioningn them. lol jk

VMK_MagicalLadee said:
Cause that would be uhm.. wrong.
yeah ppl give free to ppl that have been on dis for a long time and even then it is not likely.

i bearly ever get free and i have more posts then a lot of ppl

so gifts are usually given frem friends to other friends

Lizbon said:
ugh no i didnt know i wasn;t allowed to join, i just thought i would ask because a lot of people give them away. But i don't see you questioningn them. lol jk

i know you said jk

but a lot ofppl don't ask for free. They have a trade thread list what they are trading for what and then say they will accept free. They still offer for the stuff they want they don't just ask for free

Today 06:29 PM

Nobody said you werent allowed to join , making a entire thread about asking for free isnt allowed and we dont question other people that get the occasional free things because there is nothing to question .. Now , you might lose posting privilages if something like this continues :hourglass:
:(

ok now let us calm down and let the guy catch his breath.
sure he made a mistake, but this was his first post and I doubt he knew it was wrong to do it. Im sure he read your posts and is going to learn from his mistakes.

Master Gracy said:
ok now let us calm down and let the guy catch his breath.
sure he made a mistake, but this was his first post and I doubt he knew it was wrong to do it. Im sure he read your posts and is going to learn from his mistakes.
i am calm , just letting him know :)

Ok lets restart this conversation and do it the right way

Welcome to the VMK section of teh DIS boards LIZBON. If you are new to the game then there is a great thread called the players guide. MalToo ( one of our moderators) has taken her time to put together some great info for beginning players. In that thread are some codes for getting some credits to get you started. After you play a while and aquire some things, then you may want to venture over to our trade/wish board where there are all kinds of things for trade. If you have or want codes, items, rooms, or cards that is the place to post for it. Again welcome to the DIS Boards, and sorry if it got off on a bit of the wrong foot.

one, i am a her not a him *lol just thought i would mention it* and thank you *grumpy*(sorry i forgot the rest of your name) for the post. Most of the reason as to why ii made the thread was because my friend was explaining the DisBoards to me and I was not sure if my icon was working and i did not know what to post so I just made up what first came to mind. I had been getting codes on other threads so I just thought I would ask and since others were doing it I didn't think that there was anything wrong with it. :confused3 :blush:

Lizbon said:
one, i am a her not a him *lol just thought i would mention it* and thank you *grumpy*(sorry i forgot the rest of your name) for the post. Most of the reason as to why ii made the thread was because my friend was explaining the DisBoards to me and I was not sure if my icon was working and i did not know what to post so I just made up what first came to mind. I had been getting codes on other threads so I just thought I would ask and since others were doing it I didn't think that there was anything wrong with it. :confused3 :blush:

like you said it is wrong to ask for free stuff but if you put something at the bottom of a trade thread that says will always accept free that is ok because then at least you offer for stuff you want also

also when you are typing a post you can scroll down and see what the last few posts were and who posted them

Alphawazup said:
like you said it is wrong to ask for free stuff but if you put something at the bottom of a trade thread that says will always accept free that is ok because then at least you offer for stuff you want also

also when you are typing a post you can scroll down and see what the last few posts were and who posted them

thank you I did not realize you could see the last posts

OT: But omg I just realized you can see who posted at the bottom. All this time and I never knew that.

Now back on topic, there are a lot of non VMK games that you can play for codes as well as the ones listed in the code sticky. Welcome to Dis and thanks Alphawazup for pointing out the bottom posts to me I would still be opening new browser windows to see who I was talking to. :rotfl:

sassymom said:
OT: But omg I just realized you can see who posted at the bottom. All this time and I never knew that.

Now back on topic, there are a lot of non VMK games that you can play for codes as well as the ones listed in the code sticky. Welcome to Dis and thanks Alphawazup for pointing out the bottom posts to me I would still be opening new browser windows to see who I was talking to. :rotfl:

no problem glad i could help

The only reason i found out originally is becuase i had a slow computer and i would try to scrool down and it would go to far

glad i could help
Alphawazup

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter