Anyone have BWV 2 Story Grand Villa pictures?

rb71593

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have pictures of a 2 story Grand Villa at BWV? We have stayed in the one story version several times but would like to see what the 2 storys are like.

I'd be interested in seeing pictures too, but would also like to see any 1story BW GV pictures as well. We have one booked for November and are curious what they look like.

Also, if anyone has an opinion on whether a 1 or 2 is better, I'd be interested in hearing why.

Thanks. I've run some searches of prior posts and the reviews seem mixed on the 1 story v. 2 story. From what I can tell, there are five 1 stories (2 on the 3rd floor, 2 on the 4th floor and 1 on the 5th floor) and two 2 stories (both on the 5th floor). People say there's a bit more storage (in the laundry room) in the 1 story and that the 1 story is more impressive. But it would be nice to be on the 5th floor to get a better view of Illuminations, and the idea of some separation between the living and kids' sleeping space seems appealing.

I don't know whether I want to put in a special request or just roll the dice and be happy with whatever we get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter