Anyone have any online Best Buy or Circuit City Coupons?

becca-becca

DIS Veteran
I am looking for a 32" LCD TV and was wondering if anyone had any coupon codes.

Also, does anyone know of any upcoming sales this week at either of these stores either online or in store.

OP, I will PM you a Circuit City code - $15 off next $150 purchase, good through 5/31/08. Not much, but better than nothing.

If you belong to AAA, you can get a 10% discount through them. It's usually listed on the AAA webpage. Also, you may wish to check out some websites that often have coupon/coupon codes available:
slickdeals dot net
gottadeal dot com

I find LOTS of good info there! Also, with Memorial Day coming up, both BB and CC will probably have special sales. Either or both sites above usually have someone posting scans of the ads early.

My sister buys allot of movies and cds from best buy. Sign up for there reward card and you can get some great coupons through the mail. it is also free to sign up.

musicmama
If you belong to AAA, you can get a 10% discount through them. It's usually listed on the AAA webpage.

The AAA discount is now down to 8%, and it specifically excludes advertised specials. :sad2: Details in the fine print: Restrictions: This offer is good for 8% off $199 or more. This coupon is good for one (1) use only and applies to total qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt dated between 05/01/2008 and 12/31/2008. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer excludes advertised specials, notebook and desktop computers, software, monitors, music, movies, games, game hardware, hard drives, select MP3 players, Olevia, Element, Toshiba televisions, Vizio, Nikon digital cameras, Bose, Apple, select Polk models, Kicker, all Sony DSLR cameras, all Sony camera accessories, all Sony XBR televisions, Verizon, Outlet, firedogSM, Circuit City Advantage Protection Plans, pre-order/backorder products, SON KDSR60XBR1, SON KDSR50XBR1, SYM SC520FDF, SHA LC20B8US, HIT 51F59, SYL 6620LCT, SDK SDMX31024A18, SDK SDMX44096A70, HIT 51F59A, SHA 32SC26B, GMN SP2720, GMN SPC330, GMN SPC340, GMN SPI5, TTM GO300, GMN NUVI780, GMN NUVI5000, GMN NUVI260W, ELA 014633159110, ELA 014633159110, ATV 047875951235 and gift card purchases. Delivery fees, shipping charges and sales tax not included in total purchase calculation. Not combinable with select Circuit City offers. This coupon offer is not transferable and is not for resale and will be void if transferred or resold. Not redeemable for cash. (Circuit City reserves the right to update disclaimer every 90 days).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter