Anyone have advice on 5 person rooms...

Depends on when you are going. I checked 7 months from now and Poly is it. I would always guess Poly since they only have the studios. I don't ever take the bungalows into consideration :) It is always hard to get into Beach Club and also Boardwalk depending on time of the year.

ETA: sorry, not sure why my mind immediately went to studios!

1 BR or studio? Most 1 BR units should be available. OKW, BLT, AK-K all have 'beds' for 5. VGF has a drop-down, min bed for a 5th person.

Thanks to everyone who answered (including you D&B), my question really should have been which rooms allow 5 people in both studio AND 1 BR , HOWEVER I found the answer online so I now know.

What first I confused me was after seeing that there were some studios (like BRV) that do allow 5, but some 1 bdrooms (like CCV 1 Bedrooms & AKV Value 1 Bdroom) that allow only 4 despite being a 1 bedrooms...

Thanks to everyone who answered (including you D&B), my question really should have been which rooms allow 5 people in both studio AND 1 BR , HOWEVER I found the answer online so I now know.

What first I confused me was after seeing that there were some studios (like BRV) that do allow 5, but some 1 bdrooms (like CCV 1 Bedrooms & AKV Value 1 Bdroom) that allow only 4 despite being a 1 bedrooms...
AKV value studio and CCV studio are still a hard four as well. AKV studios, OKW studios and BLT studios are four only, too, except for an infant under the age of three. They only have beds for four and BLT would be nearly impossible to put a fifth person in.

One bedrooms (CCV, BRV, BCV, BWV, SSR) only have a king bed and queen sleeper sofa. BRV, BCV, BWV and SSR will permit a fifth person if you bring your own bed and bedding for the fifth person if you book through DVC. Book through Disney Reservation Center and you only can book four in those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter