Anyone have access to older Disney Parks planning DVDs with the resort floor plans?

elranzer

Kingdom Key
I just received the latest 2013 Disney Parks planning DVD, and like the 2012 DVD, it was a boring, short video that came across as a infomercial. Just a short advertisement.

I remember in the past, I cannot remember exactly but it was 2003-2007 somewhere, that the DVDs were full of special features. Each individual park had video. Every individual resort had a video, PLUS you could browse floor plans of the rooms! I used to own this planning DVD, but I lost it.

So, my question... does anyone know of which older Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD had the browsable resort floor plans and such? And if so, do you have it and (1) want to sell it, or (2) can somehow rip it to .ISO and upload it somewhere? Or, does anyone know if they've been uploaded somewhere already?

Thanks to anyone with any info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter