Anyone had trouble getting MyPoints credit?

familyfirsttimer

Not my 1st time anymore! I'm hooked for life!!!!
Just wondering how you have found getting your points credited thru MyPoints. I actually placed 2 order from a promo email (like earn 1000 points if you place an order $40 or more at Avon, etc) and I do not see those bonus points posted. Has this been your experience? Do they resolve things quicky? I sent their CS an email but just wondering what you guys have found.
It's kind of annoying to have to follow up myself on these things...

TIA!

How long has it been? I know on some of the things it says that it can take 30 days to get credit.

Thanks, maybe that is it. I thought I read in the FAQ's that most points are posted immediately but maybe with these bonuses, it could take longer. I kep the original offer and it does say it can take up to 30 days.
Thanks for re-assuring me.

Yes, I have had trouble a couple of times, especially around Christmas. I had to email them several times on one discrepancy (Overstock.com, I think). Just keep up with the emails you send them, the ones they send back to you with a tracking number assigned, and especially your order confirmation from the company you bought from. They will eventually get you your points. After several years of doing rewards programs and watching some go under, Mypoints is the only one I still use.

You get the 5 point click thoughs instant.. some surveys also. When you purchase it can take up to 30 days. After the 30 days is when you should email them.

I always have trouble whenever I purchase with either overstock.com or disneyshopping.com through Mypoints. Every single time I have to email them to get the points creditted. Normally it only takes a few days for it all to get taken care of though. :)

I have been with MyPoints for 7 years, and I have had MUCH more trouble lately than usual. The worst for me are any flower orders. They never post until I email customer care.

Always save your confirmation emails so that you have proof.

Ever since they changed their website over to the new format I have had problems. Before the changeover I was always credited in a timely fashion. The best way to take care of it is always save your confirmation e-mails, I have a separte folder for this, after 30 days has passed click on the link you clicked through in your account history--the date should match your invoice. A popup menu should come up that allows you to send an email, copy and paste your invoice/confirmation with it and you should be credited within 48 hours. They are very good about that. I always get the points, but I find the tracking to be a hassle--one of the reasons I shop through Creations more often than Mypoints now. Kind of a shame too, since I was very loyal to mypoints until I had to do so much work to keep track of them!

I ALWAYS have problems with shopping credits there. You have to wait 30 days then email them and prove your purchase, then they say they will credit in 30 days. I usually have to email at least one more time.

I only shop through Creation Rewards now. They credit the next day and the customer service is prompt and courteous. I click the 5 pointers through MP but stopped shopping there about 6 months ago. To much hassle.

Does Creation Rewards reward with Webcertificates? I looked on their site, but without registering, I couldn't see what specific rewards they offer. Thanks

I've had a couple problems but they are resolved without issues. As far as points for purchases taking up to 30 days, in my experience the points post to your account but they post as PENDING points (meaning you can't spend them but they are there) and they have the date that they are released beside that. Hope that helps.

I had trouble with Overstock around christmas. I had to wait the 30 days but they did credit my account. That is the only company I have had trouble getting.

I am new to my points and the purchased through the avon promo also and have not rec'd my points-did get my avon products though!! Still waiting for the points.

Candace said:
Does Creation Rewards reward with Webcertificates? I looked on their site, but without registering, I couldn't see what specific rewards they offer. Thanks

No webcertificates. Here is the list of choices for cashout.
Amazon.com
Applebee's
Barnes & Noble
Bennigan's
Best Buy
Borders
Cash Check
Chili's
Disney Dollars
Home Depot
JCPenney
Macy's
Old Navy
PayPal
Red Lobster
Starbucks
Target
Visa Gift Card
Wal-Mart

Pending on when you purchase it could take up near 60 days... Because they post at the end of your billing cycle and then they are pending for like 30 more days (probably to guard against a quick sale and then return of item)

I have 1500 pts pending for a purchase on March 1st... They are set to become available on April 22nd when I will get a gas card and hope it makes it to my house by May 4th!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!