Anyone had their Magicbands ship out on Saturday?

TeamEvansGo

Mouseketeer
Yes, I know. This is probably the height of "pointless and unnecessary posts", but I'm obsessing over our upcoming trip and I am waiting at the front door for our Magicbands like a dog who has to pee!

Today our Magicband status changed to "Act quickly, your order may ship at any moment"

So do they ever ship them out on Saturday or is it more like Monday?

Thank you for humoring me and my vacation planning obsession (I'm sure I'm not the only one here!)

If it just changed to "act quickly", I wouldn't expect them to ship today. I feel like it usually stays for another day or so after that. I could be wrong, though!!!

I'm also obsessing :) My bands should actually be arriving today according to tracking info!!! Sooo excited!!

I wouldn't worry too much about shipping day since they usually take a roundabout route on the Pony Express.

I wouldn't worry too much about shipping day since they usually take a roundabout route on the Pony Express.
Yeah I know they like to give the Magicbands a tour of the country before making it to your house, but that doesn't mean I won't track every movement until they arrive!

Yeah I know they like to give the Magicbands a tour of the country before making it to your house, but that doesn't mean I won't track every movement until they arrive!

Good luck with that! :) We are talking USPS here. My experience has been that tracking info says "what you talking 'bout Willis?" For at least two days after Disney says it shipped. Then it will show the order someplace in Indiana, where it will remain until two days after it has been deliver to our house in Oregon, at which time it is magically transported to Las Vegas. I will have my bands for almost a week before USPS tells me they've been delivered.

I've stopped trying to figure it out.

Steve

Good luck with that! :) We are talking USPS here. My experience has been that tracking info says "what you talking 'bout Willis?" For at least two days after Disney says it shipped. Then it will show the order someplace in Indiana, where it will remain until two days after it has been deliver to our house in Oregon, at which time it is magically transported to Las Vegas. I will have my bands for almost a week before USPS tells me they've been delivered.

I've stopped trying to figure it out.

Steve

Our Postwoman will cheerily sing, "Good Day", while she peels off after leaving the "sorry, your weren't home postcard" necessitating a trip during a workday to retrieve the package. Both FedEx and UPS seem to understand their job is to actually deliver the package.

Our Postwoman will cheerily sing, "Good Day", while she peels off after leaving the "sorry, your weren't home postcard" necessitating a trip during a workday to retrieve the package. Both FedEx and UPS seem to understand their job is to actually deliver the package.
Sounds like you need to file a complaint. My old mail carrier was too busy talking on his phone to correctly deliver anything. Filed a couple complaints and am glad to see a brand new mail carrier now bringing my mail. Haven't had a problem since.

How many days away is your trip?
They allow you to customize and change anything until the 30 day mark.
After that it takes 24-48 hours to process them.
Then they will ship which is usually 3-5 business days.
Expect your magic bands to arrive about 3 weeks prior to your trip.
Also once they ship you can track them so you'll know when they are arriving.

I will have my bands for almost a week before USPS tells me they've been delivered.

Thankfully I haven't had that problem.

Sounds like you need to file a complaint. My old mail carrier was too busy talking on his phone to correctly deliver anything. Filed a couple complaints and am glad to see a brand new mail carrier now bringing my mail. Haven't had a problem since.

Absolutely.

USPS has never done that to me but UPS did. It was a relatively miserable day and I was washing dishes. My kitchen window overlooked the parking lot. I saw the ups truck pull up and stop in the middle of the "road". I saw the driver leave his seat and go into the back of the truck. Could see the truck rocking a bit. Then he went back to his seat and drove off.

Went to the computer and hit refresh and yep, he had scanned my package (of a new size of cloth diapers, which we needed) to say I wasn't home.

I lived in the third floor of my walkup building and he never got out of his truck. I called his dispatch so fast. I was livid. Solved the problem. I actually went to the ups facility that evening to pick it up and complain again. Never saw that driver again.

They are customized. they have to print the bands and box and pack them up. Most likely it's a logistics company doing it so once they are put in that box and labeled it goes into the trailer waiting for usps pick up and considered shipped. I can see them having weekend shifts to do the customization, label and put them on the trailer so sure it'll ship any day of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter