Anyone Going to WDW in January?

We'll be at Coronado Springs January 5-11 with our 5.5 month old dd, dh's brother and sister-in-law and our 2.5 year old nephew. It's both kids first trip and we can't wait! Just hope the weather forecast stays as is or a bit warmer- it's hard to pack when it's variable!

We will be there Jan 29-Feb 5...split stay at AKV/BCV

TOMORROW!!!! I'm going to Walt Disney World TOMORROW morning!!!! :goodvibes:wizard:

Have fun all January- WDWers!! :banana::cheer2:

A Mon's Only Trip for my best friend and I 1/13-1/17! We are staying two nights at BLT and then the next two at BW. Never stayed at either. We are doing MK, Epcot and Universal!

I just did the online check in! We are going to start packing this weekend, stuff we won't need through next week. I will also be religiously checking the weather forcast and hope it does not snow in Des Moines on Sunday. We've been planning since July, fingers crossed for good weather, low crowds and a healthy family in the next couple weeks! The info on here is priceless, words can't describe how greatfull I am to have a site like this to go to. Thanks to all who give up their secrets through numerous trips of trial and error to help us who arn't fortunate enough to go as often. I hope to take lots of pictures and might try my hand at a trip report when we get back. And maybe learn a trick to share to return the favor! :)

We are leaving tomorrow!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana: My DD7 told me tonight that her "belly is so excited"...I couldn't agree more!

Leaving tomorrow...for 7 glorious days...hoping weather here holds up so plane wont be delayed....:woohoo: :woohoo::banana: :banana:

It is snowing lightly here now, but we're not supposed to get any substantial accumulations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!