Anyone going to be in Disney World for the Tower of Terror 10 Miler October 4th-9th?

wendy1974

DIS Veteran
I just scheduled a solo trip for the race the first weekend of October and was hoping to find some other solo travelers at that time. I bought a 3 day base ticket and am planning on being in the Parks the 6th-8th. Hopefully there will be a good group of people going at that time.

I will be there with the DH and a few friends who have never been to Disney before. It should be a great week

DH and I will be there the 3rd-10th, although we aren't participating in the race.

:)

I haven't registered yet. I'm kind of scared to. It would be my first running event and I don't know if I could train to do well enough between now and then.

I know it's 97% full now though so I'm making my decision soon. I live here, but I would be running it by myself. None of my friends are doing it.

We'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. DH is running the 5k, DS is running the kids race and I am running the 10miler with some friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter