Anyone going soon? I have a huge favour to ask....

Pinky166

<font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><
Hi guys,

I am absolutely kicking myself as I am decorating my Christmas tree and have just realised that I didn't pick up the 2009 bauble, I have one for the year of each of my other trips and can't believe I didn't get one for this year. :headache: :headache: :headache:

Anyway I was wondering if anyone going soon would pick one up for me please? :flower3: I will pay postage etc and will be eternally grateful. :goodvibes

Here is a piccie of my others.....

P1060863.jpg

Actually, you can still get one without having someone mail it to you. You can order them from the Disney store website now and they are 25% off for black friday.

I would post it as a link, but I don't have the post count yet :)

http: // www .disneystore.com/disney-parks/holiday/ornaments/c/306500/

Actually, you can still get one without having someone mail it to you. You can order them from the Disney store website now and they are 25% off for black friday.

I would post it as a link, but I don't have the post count yet :)

http: // www .disneystore.com/disney-parks/holiday/ornaments/c/306500/

Thanks but I had already looked on the Disney US store, they only have the 2009 Holidays ones on there, I want just a regular 2009 one.

Thanks anyway. :)

Claire, I'm afraid we don't get back until after New Year what an ordeal ;) but if no-one going/returning before us can help, I can pick one up for you. :goodvibes

Claire, I'm afraid we don't get back until after New Year what an ordeal ;) but if no-one going/returning before us can help, I can pick one up for you. :goodvibes

:worship: :worship: :worship: Thank you Elaine that would be lovely. :) I really don't mind not having it on my tree this year (I've been putting it up this afternoon & it's overflowing as it is! :lmao:) but would just like one to go with all the others years we have been.

Shall I send you the money & my address now or would you prefer to wait until nearer the time?

I think it's best to leave it until I've delivered!! :lmao: :lmao:

I've just checked ~ I've got your address from the Christmas card list. :)

I'll print the piccy of your other ones up so I get the right one ~ we always spend hours looking at tree decorations anyway because DH collects them. Then he has the cheek to say us girlies spend far too long and far too much in the shops!! :mad:

I think it's best to leave it until I've delivered!! :lmao: :lmao:

I've just checked ~ I've got your address from the Christmas card list. :)

I'll print the piccy of your other ones up so I get the right one ~ we always spend hours looking at tree decorations anyway because DH collects them. Then he has the cheek to say us girlies spend far too long and far too much in the shops!! :mad:

Oh yes of course you have my address. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much. :flower3: I spend hours in the Christmas shops too...well all the shops TBH, I drive my dh crazy. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter