Anyone going on Disney Magic Oct 2012

leahsmom0813

Mouseketeer
From Galveston 10/6-10/13. We are going to DW next month but I'm more excited for the cruise next year. DH went on his 1st cruise last year and loved it, I can't wait for him to experience a Disney Cruise. And DD will be 4 then so she can join some camps :yay:

We're on the November 2012 cruise. I can't wait either! (DW says she can wait)
I already started our thread for the DCL cruise meets thread to meet any future cruise buddies. :) This is our thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2696574
You might want to check to see if there's one already set up for your cruise, and if not, start your own! It's a great way to meet people you will be spending a week with on the cruise and possible planning on shared rides to the port or activities with your new good friends who you have never met before. You may even meet someone from your own home town!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!