Anyone going last week in August?

hercamore

<font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea
Hi,

I'm just curious how busy this week will be. DD and I will be at Pop for a week starting August 26.

Anyone else?

AKL for us :cool1: Aug 25-Sept 3. This will be our third year in a row the last week of August. Crowds aren't bad at all

We're at CSR from 8/26-9/3!! Can't wait - we've never been at this time and we're hoping crowds are better than July (we're expecting the same heat!)

We are at the Poly August 24-27, then heading over to the VWL until August 31st. Hope the crowds aren't too bad with free dining.

Meg

We're at the WL from 8/25 - 8/30. We were there during the same time period in 2003 and found the crowds quite manageable, but we did the "get there early, go back to the resort for a swim in early afternoon" plan. By 11 AM the lines were too long for my liking. I don't like to wait for anything more than 20 minutes, maybe 30 minutes, tops. :cool1:

We will be at VWL 8/27 - 9/4. :cool1:

Last year during the same week, things were not very crowded at all.
Hope this year will be the same, but they do have Magical Beginnings (pre-school age promo) including Playhouse Disney concerts @ MGM.

See you REAL SOON! :mickeyjum

Yep we will be there August 25 and 26 at allstar sports and then the beach club 27 to 31. We can't wait. Will anyone be decorating there window. We will and we will have our lime green mickey's there to.:jumping1: :jumping1:

Finally, it is AUGUST. Thought this month would never get here.

We will be at the POFQ from Aug 21-31. :woohoo:

Not sure if it matters, but our seasonal passes finally let us back in to see pirates on the 18th, and I'm sure we're not the only ones with an itch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter