Anyone going in Nov/Dec?

Im going 12/7-12/14. We went two years ago around the same time and the crowds weren't bad. Of course I've never been any other time to compare.

We are going Dec 13-21 and don't expect it to get too crowded until the day we leave, just like last year. We Dec 3-10, 2006 and found it to be more crowded.

Guess I just gave away my secret :lmao: :rotfl2:

Suzanne

We always go the 26th until the 4th of Jan. It is busy these times and alot of fun. People decorate and the weather is great. You just have to make your ressies a year in advance to get in at that time.

We are going 11/9 thru 11/14. We went the same week last year with good weather and low crowds. Hoping for the same this year!!:cool1:

I am going Nov6-13th. Have always had really good luck with crowds and weather at that time of year, so I will keep my fingers crossed that it continues.

Going to POP Dec 3-14 this year. Went last year around that time and lines were very managable when we encountered them. Weather does vary. You would need to be prepared for all types of weather during that time.

We are going to week of Thanksgiving. I have never been during this week and hope it will not be crowded at the beginning of the week.

We'll be there the week of Thanksgiving, too. It's our first time visiting during Thanksgiving week, so I can't vouch for the crowds.

We just booked 11/28-12/06. We went last year during Dec and it wasn't that bad, about along the Lives of the May crowds or a little less. The only night that was crazy, was the MVMCP night offering teh DVC/AP discounts.

I am going both
We preplanned a trip Nov 5th - Nov 11
Now my extended family all want to go for Christmas so going Dec 23rd- Jan
2nd
We are AP holders so I said let't go for it! WDW back to back!:banana: :banana:

We're going the week of thanksgiving also. This will be our fourth time during that week. The beginning of the week is not as bad as Wed, Thurs, and Fri when we've overheard CMs say that the parks are at max capacity.

Will be there 12/2-12/9. I am hoping for low crowds but not getting a warm fuzzy feeling about these dates.

Hey,
You guys going Thanksgiving week, let us know how the crowds are when you get back. we are planning on going in 2009 and this is a possible time for us to go.
Thanks!

:) Going from 11/30 - 12/6...is this ok for crowds?? Everyone (else) I spoke to said it was pretty good.

We really want to see WDW dressed in its holiday best..

Up until 2007 we always went over/during Thanksgiving.... with the last years gaining in popularity and crowd size. I can't say that it was ever at capactiy... capacity is like at Christmas time:scared1: ... when they actually close parks down due to crowd levels... but busy, with lines for rides.

In 2007 we swtiched and went the 2nd week of December:santa: it was GREAT:thumbsup2 . So great that we are going Dec 6-14th this year:lovestruc :cool1: ... instead of at Thanksgiving time. Crowd levels are great (low):cloud9: but still get great Christmas themeing:santa: !

The 2nd week of December is when we will continue to go in the future as well-- unless people start catching:idea: on to that too and going then!:sad1: :

We are going to be at the Pop the 6th to the 14th and I hear more and more people who are going during that time.

I can't wait. It will be our first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter