• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anyone going in April 2008??

Camping at Fort Wilderness, April 6-14!!!!!! VERY excited, first trip in over 2 years! Hope the Spring Breakers will be mostly gone by then, but know the crowds will still be pretty big. Hope I'm wrong!

POP April 17 - 23. I'm so excited, I'm going to post on every April thread!:lmao: Why are there so many? :confused3

April 6th - April 12th at the Swan. Looking forward to doing the parks solo, while dh is at a conference...then meeting up with him every night for dinner :cool1:

MORGY-my DH and I are staying @ POR the 20th -25th. You won't be able to miss his tshirt that I am buying "It's my bday, my anniv, and my wifes bday and all I got was this shirt and an empty wallet!!!

Happy Disneymoon!:banana:

I will be going with my parents and dd april 10-16th at the yatch club.:goodvibes

Me! Me! April school vacation is our annual trip, this year 4/24-5/4 :cool1: We are splitting our stay between AKV and Saratoga. The kids are soooo excited (me too!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter