Anyone go from always buying their cars to leasing?

I just used the MSRP as the starting price to show the discount percentage in my example. MSRP used to have more meaning but over time the invoice price and MSRP got closer and closer. I think for this car they only differed by about $1000. So it makes people think there is not as much wiggle room for the dealer on the vehicle. I guess that means invoice price has also lost meaning. The dealer for this purchase is actually one of those "we sell for $X below invoice" types, and I check out the invoice and "market value" via online sources before heading to a dealer, so have an idea what is a fair price for the vehicle in question. Many years ago you used to try and get a car for close to invoice, now it is how far below invoice can I get the car for!

When we bought my wife's SUV I got it for $500 over invoice.........and $7,000 off sticker price. $7,000 sound better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter