Anyone get through for the GP free dining yet

Glennie5

DIS Veteran
I called and I have been sitting on hold listining to Disney music for 20 minutes. Wondering if anyone has made it through to a CM yet?

a pirate's mama said:
I did! We're booked for 9 nights at POP with free quick service upgraded to Deluxe starting 11/23. Good luck!

Nice! Is it a 3 night min or 6 night min?

I think 3. The CM I spoke with said they are crazy busy and are answering one call after the other as quickly as they can.

I got through and got to the end of the reservation right before doing the deposit, and we got disconnected! I am on hold again, I hope the reservation is still in there.

cinderanna said:
I got through and got to the end of the reservation right before doing the deposit, and we got disconnected! I am on hold again, I hope the reservation is still in there.

Oh no!! That stinks!

I was going to be on hold forever, so I just did it on the website and got the same thing I had on the phone. Easy peasy!

I finally got through and added the FD to my package but I had to upgrade my room in order to get it.

I was going to be on hold forever, so I just did it on the website and got the same thing I had on the phone. Easy peasy!
I thought about doing that too but I already had a reservation booked. It would have been much easier to book it online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter