Anyone get their White Cloud Houseparty Box ? WOW !

pandora174

DIS Veteran
Wow ! It weighed over 29 lbs ! I'm filling gift bags for co-workers & friends now ! I got a $5 giftcard from Wal-Mart, 1 roll of paper towel, 15 green totes, 15 (I think or more) 4 roles of toilet paper, 15 sunflower seed cards + 15 coupons for free White Cloud toilet paper. Oh & a stainless steel water bottle & some cute little shopping lists.

I am very impressed & so will my friends !! I am taking in some goodie bags for my co-workers tomorrow & the rest saving for my guests :thumbsup2

I also got the Red Baron pizza party & a Pillsbury (unrelated to houseparty.com) party in a box. I am so happy lately to see all this activity :dance3: I can't wait for the Red Baron & the Pillsbury to arrive !

Wow ! It weighed over 29 lbs ! I'm filling gift bags for co-workers & friends now ! I got a $5 giftcard from Wal-Mart, 1 roll of paper towel, 15 green totes, 15 (I think or more) 4 roles of toilet paper, 15 sunflower seed cards + 15 coupons for free White Cloud toilet paper. Oh & a stainless steel water bottle & some cute little shopping lists.

I am very impressed & so will my friends !! I am taking in some goodie bags for my co-workers tomorrow & the rest saving for my guests :thumbsup2

I also got the Red Baron pizza party & a Pillsbury (unrelated to houseparty.com) party in a box. I am so happy lately to see all this activity :dance3: I can't wait for the Red Baron & the Pillsbury to arrive !

I am only getting REJECTED lately from HouseParty.......sigh......

Well I went through a dryspell for a good 6 months months, all rejected but this year I've gotten at least 3 if not 4 houseparties. I don't know I just keep on signing up & haven't changed anything ?

I wonder if it's my area (FL) ? Don't know but keep trying :hippie:

I just keep getting the "overwhelming interest" email from House Party lately. I've applied to about 12. There are still some outstanding, but I keep waiting for the axe to drop. :surfweb:

On the survey, where they ask if you would be willing to talk to the media about House Party, do you answer yes? I am pretty sure that I have always answered "not sure" and I've gotten some parties in the past.

And for one survey, they actually had an option of "all of the above" as one of the choices. Now that is gone.:confused:

OP, Where did you find the WalMart gift card? I didn't see mine in there anywhere? :confused3 I thought maybe they skipped the gift card since they sent so many packages of TP.

I just keep getting the "overwhelming interest" email from House Party lately. I've applied to about 12. There are still some outstanding, but I keep waiting for the axe to drop. :surfweb:

On the survey, where they ask if you would be willing to talk to the media about House Party, do you answer yes? I am pretty sure that I have always answered "not sure" and I've gotten some parties in the past.

And for one survey, they actually had an option of "all of the above" as one of the choices. Now that is gone.:confused:

I do answer that I am ok with the media contact. So far no one has contacted me

OP, Where did you find the WalMart gift card? I didn't see mine in there anywhere? :confused3 I thought maybe they skipped the gift card since they sent so many packages of TP.

It was inside the folded introduction paper. Just loose.

Can anyone else sign up for this? I have had several Houseparties & wondered about this. Thanks! :flower3:

I don't know because I don't remember signing up for it. I remember getting freebies in the past & then an e-mail if I wanted to host a party. I acknowledged it & the package is shipping. It's very similar to a houseparty, here's the box content :

Very soon you’ll receive a special get-together kit from MyGetTogether and Pillsbury® Crescents to help you with your preparations for Pillsbury Crescents “Spring Celebrations.”

Here’s a sneak peek at what’s en route:

+ Free coupons for Pillsbury Crescents so you can prepare three mouthwatering recipes to wow your friends during the get-together – Easy Veggie Pizza, Bacon Cheese Tartlets and Cherry Cream Crescent Coffee Braid.

+ A $20 cash card to help you purchase the recipe ingredients.

+ Pillsbury Crescents coupons to share with your guests.

+ A Pillsbury Crescents Recipe Booklet for you and all your guests.

+ Two handy aprons – one for you and one for a friend!

The original freebie site/product testing was https://pssst.generalmills.com/ and anyone can join. Hope it helps ! :banana:

I always answer either "no" or "not sure" and I've still gotten parties recently. I just do not want to be on the news or have anything to do with it.

I recently got in on the green works one, I love the detergent. I was denied for a few others. I've been doing houseparty for the last 3 years or so and I've gotten about 5 or 6 parties total.

I'm pretty sure I have put "No" on all of mine and I've had at least 6 parties so I don't think that's it. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!