Anyone get reservations for the reopening preview?

1GoldenSun

DIS Veteran
From what I read, invitations for Premier went out at 12:00, Preferred at 1:00, and the next tier at 2:00, and so on--I didn't pay attention to what comes after Preferred because that's what we have.

At 1:00 I got my email. You had to fill out the request for each person in your party individually, and it took a long time to load each page. Finally after 15 minutes I got my daughter's ticket. I was glad only she and I were going because it would have taken forever to register the entire family one at a time.

But then there were problems with mine. Slow loading pages got even slower, and it seemed to freeze at a certain point. It would let me choose a date and time but wouldn't let me check out. I was getting more and more concerned as it got closer to 2:00 because the next batch of invitations would be going out and it wold probably get worse. Well, that's exactly what happened. A little after 2:00 it stopped doing anything at all; it would spin and spin and spin and finally say there was an error and I needed to contact ticket sales. Good luck with that.

Anyway, I spent over an hour and a half on this and came away with nothing unless my daughter wants to go by herself and she can't drive. I hope some of you had better luck.

I happened to go on the annual pass facebook page just shortly after 12 and saw they posted an article saying sign ups are live now! Trying to figure out how... Finally got the email.

Took forever just to sign up. Then when choosing dates wasn't letting add to cart, then finally did. Then when checked out I kept getting an error message. Then it'd show sold out, but if you refreshed enough time some would appear back.
Still kept getting errors.

Then I tried it from my phone and had zero problems. Got a confirmation number. Got the email with the ticket about 45 minutes later. Took me about a hour from start to finish

I am livid right now. Been stalking every day since the announcement about reopening and I didn't get an e-mail. The phone line is down, and it doesn't say tickets are gone, just that the ticket store is not available at this time. So do I keep trying? Or are they gone?

We have the top tier and never got the email. I didn't find out about it until 230 and the site was crashed by then. This was handled very poorly. There should have been notices 2 days prior and a much longer window for each level of pass. And you should have been able to book for the whole family at once.

We have the top tier and never got the email. I didn't find out about it until 230 and the site was crashed by then. This was handled very poorly. There should have been notices 2 days prior and a much longer window for each level of pass. And you should have been able to book for the whole family at once.

Ya, they're def should have been at least a notice yesterday. All they kept saying was, details will be shared soon. Was very annoying.

The site is finally back up and working, if anyone wants to make a reservation. You can only do it a single pass at a time though.

I received the email around noon and immediately applied, the site was wonky for a while but I eventually got a reservation for 6/4 at 9am for one person. I see now that if you have a res. at a UO resort, you have automatic entrance to the parks for both/either dates. I checked the resort rates and there are no discounts. Around $200 for Cabana Bay.

There were morning slots for both days but that's all I saw. I got 1045 for my husband and daughter and 845 for myself, it wouldn't change to the 1045 time for whatever reason so I figured I will just go earlier.

I received the email around noon and immediately applied, the site was wonky for a while but I eventually got a reservation for 6/4 at 9am for one person. I see now that if you have a res. at a UO resort, you have automatic entrance to the parks for both/either dates. I checked the resort rates and there are no discounts. Around $200 for Cabana Bay.

When I looked it was $99, and that was like 45 minutes ago

Earlier today when I was able to get my daughter's ticket less was showing as available and 9:45 on the 4th was the earliest I could get. But when they fixed the site and I got my reservation, there was a lot more showing as available. But I had to get the same time as my daughter, of course. Also, for some reason they have you choose not only an entry time and date but a park, although they say can enter either park. We got IOA for 9:45.

Earlier today when I was able to get my daughter's ticket less was showing as available and 9:45 on the 4th was the earliest I could get. But when they fixed the site and I got my reservation, there was a lot more showing as available. But I had to get the same time as my daughter, of course. Also, for some reason they have you choose not only an entry time and date but a park, although they say can enter either park. We got IOA for 9:45.

It is likely to space people out between the turnstiles. And once in, you can move from park to park.

Got mine. YAhoooooooo

Apparently got email at 1:15

Didn't check my email until 2:30 (stupid work gets in the way LOL)

I tried and tried probably over 20-30 times and kept getting error that ticket store was unavailable and to try again

Around 4 :05 I tried againa nd got in right away. Got June 4 at 845 checkin time

Worked perfect bc i have an online conference June 1-3

See yall there!!

I show passholder rates starting at $99 for Cabana Bay. Try this link and change to the dates you need. It keeps reverting back to non passholder rates if you refresh too many times
https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...a=&group=&hotels=&ada=0&currid=0&vouchercode=

Where does it say this? I read this on the Facebook site too but I can't find it anywhere.
Anyone get times later than 10:45? I was hoping for an afternoon time and that those would be the last to go. But when I got through it was all morning times and I picked the latest time I could. Hopefully we are allowed to enter after our time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter