Anyone from the UK bought through re sale?

Korbs

Mouseketeer
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone from the UK had bought through a re sale instead of directly through disney? (I know i should probably ask on the uk board but most people seem to spend more time over here!) If anyone has is it more complicated? Is it just easier to buy directly through disney?

Thanks in advance:D

If your main consideration is an easy transaction, then buying through Disney couldn't be simpler - a telephone and a credit card are all you need! :teeth: It's probably too easy for most of us!

If you're interested in other factors such as cost or buying at a resort which is currently only available through resale, then you will have to weigh that up against convenience.

I went the 'easy' route, so can't help with the practicalities of buying resale from the UK, sorry.

I am from Australia and bought a resale at the BWV through Jaki at A Timeshare Broker, no problems being out of USA.

I did the opposite, I'm in the USA and bought a resale from a couple in the UK. The Timeshare Store handled it. It was very easy, just took longer than expected, mostly because they had to go to the US consulate to get the paperwork notorized. Probably added an additional 2-3 weeks, but no big deal. I saved a bundle and it was worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!