Anyone Flown With United Airlines?

earthelves

DIS Veteran
Thinking about doing my 5th Disney trip this year:scared1::scared1: In October the cheapest flights i can see are with United,i have never used them before,,can anyone give me any reviews on them:)

Thanks in advance

they are my favourite airline!
we have flown with them,to hawaii & on to florida,then again, san francisco & on to florida.
never had a delay,with them.plenty of leg room & the seats are quite spacious too.seat back tv's,pleasant staff & they come round quite often,with soft drinks,which are the full size cans.
when we went to hawaii,the pilot was waiting for us,as we were getting off & he gave our 6 year old grandaughter,a present & asked her to marry him,because he had heard,she had been brilliant,the whole flight.she was made up,but not with the proposal:rotfl2:
i wouldn't hesitate,to use them:)
tracy

I flew with them last year London - Los Angeles (12 hours) and then Vegas/San Fran in between and no complaints whatsoever :thumbsup

We did get delayed on the runway at Heathrow for an hour, think there was a technical fault, but there's not really anything they could have done about that.

I've used them LA/Las Vegas/San Fran, and they were fine and i'd fly with them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter